A few weeks ago, I blogged the first installment of 25 Random Things. Here are the next 5…
6. Most of my good ideas come to me during that nether-land state between awake and asleep. (Back to the sleep thing again).
7. I don’t eat raw tomatoes. Love ‘em cooked in soups, sauces, whatever… just don’t give me a sliced mater or those cherry things.
8. We have been married 35 years as of Dec. 18th, 2012. Our marriage certainly isn’t perfect, but we turned out to be perfect complements to each other.
9. Murphy’s Law will find me. The first cruise we ever booked was collateral damage of Hurricane Katrina in 2005! We did go later… in 2009.
10. Speaking of Murphy’s law, Larry says that if anything is going to go wrong when we eat out, it will be to me. The rotten baked potato, raw meat, or bug in the salad is very likely to come to me!
Thanks again for reading! I’m having so much fun!!